Monday, January 12, 2009

Daryl Hannah

Have you ever been told you look like someone famous? My entire life I've been told I look like Daryl Hannah...from the movie Splash (and several other flicks -Roxanne, A Walk to Remember, and the Kill Bill volumes etc.). What do you think...?

Some other look-a-likes in my family....(In my opnion)

My Mother: Sheryl Crow
My Brother Bryan: Nicholas Cage
My Sister Amy: Kate Winslet/Channel 2 New's Shauna Lake
My Sister-In-Law Lindsay: Meg Ryan
My Niece Carly: Julie Ormond
My Best Friend Katie: Jodie Foster/Helen Hunt
I'd love to know who you have been told you look like...leave a comment if you'd like!

5 comments:

Natalie Murray said...

I can kind of see Daryl Hannah but I think you look more like Faith Hill. Have I told you that before? I think that she is the one...But I have been told Meg Ryan...don't know where they got that one from..My mom has been told she looks like Goldie Hawn!

Jennifer said...

Many times it was suggested that I resembled Nicole Eggert, the older sister on the sitcom “Charles in Charge”. Twice I was told Faith Hill.

Jennifer said...

Dirk Nowitzki is a much better look-a-like for Bryan. He even has similar facial expressions, and he moves just like him!

Heidi Murray said...

I think your right jen! Also, I forgot to include Eric - he looks like Antonio Bandarus.

Jennifer said...

I forgot about Olivia Newton John- one of the best compliments I've received!