Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Favorites Vol. 1...Junk Food

This will be the first of many posts to come - of which I will be spotlighting some of my favorite things, some profound and some...not!
Today I pay a tribute to Junk food!

Who doesn't love junk food? Do I eat a lot of junk food? No, but I love it. My taste buds share some of the same interests as a hyper 3rd graders. Unlike most women, I do not prefer chocolate - I like the super sour sweet stuff that gives you a headache! I've never grown up or out of fun-dips, skittles and sugary bubble gum. I get a high when there is a pinata' around! So today I pay tribute to the good stuff...


PEZ
I promise these babies aren't just for kids. Forget the dispenser, they are a waist of time - just eat them straight out of the package. They are divine.

Laffy Taffys

...so sweet they'll give ya one of those headaches that I mentioned, it's absolutely wonderful!

Ice Cream

Ice Cream really does deserve it's own special post and tribute, because I love it so much (sorry sweety). I've always been an ice cream girl, I even served ice cream at my wedding.


Diet Mountain Dew
I've saved the best for last - so sweet I forget it's diet. I love this stuff.

2 comments:

Bree said...

Hey, that's funny...I just did a post about my favorites and candy was one of them. I too am a junk food fanatic, and also love the super sweet and sour stuff too. In fact, I was just munching on some sour patch kids a few minutes ago. YUM!

Natalie Murray said...

I don't ever think to do posts like this. I am so boring!! HAHA! But I am a sucker for the sweet stuff too!