Thursday, October 16, 2008

The things kids say...

Before we left on our trip to Disneyland this year I bought the girls some princess dresses that they could wear around the theme park. They loved them. The girls really enjoyed meeting the Disney princesses, needless to say anything princess related is now a big hit at our house. Ellie was Belle and Megan was Cinderella. Today I was explaining to them that they would be wearing those same dresses for Halloween. (another reason I had bought them) That really excited Ellie - she pondered and said "OK Mom, I'll be Belle and Meggie can be Cinderella...Mom, you be Snow White and Dad...I want Dad to be Mulan." Wouldn't Jason make a beautiful Mulan? Ellie thinks so!

1 comment:

Natalie Murray said...

HA! I can't wait to see what you guys will be at our party!!!