Monday, October 13, 2008

A pumpkin (and snowman) season

We had such a fun family night on Monday - we carved pumpkins with the girls. Ellie named her pumpkin Light (?) and Meggie named her pumpkin Dora. We even carved a tiny pumpkin for CJ. Ellie named CJ's pumpkin "My Little Pony" (we hope when CJ is old enough to name his own pumpkin he won't be naming it My Little Pony)
Daddy built a snowman with the girls Sunday afternoon. Meggie named the snowman Toy. "Toy" has since disappeared - but we appreciate that he watered our lawn before he left.
I always worried they would go after the same boy one day!

3 comments:

Natalie Murray said...

Those pictures are so cute!!! The kids wanted to make a snowman too but I wasn't going out in the snow with them & Lance was off to meetings! So they just threw snowballs instead.

Jennifer said...

How fun - I remember those days! What adorable snowoutfits!

Lindsay said...

I've almost forgotten what snow looks like! Your girls are so cute!