Wednesday, January 21, 2009

I'm in love with another man!

With gushing pride - today I will be posting about my little man, CJ. No one warns you before you have these babies just how much you are going to love them! I love him so much - I can't imagine not having him as apart of our family. CJ is 7 months old and crawling all over the place. He has a tender heart and hates to be left alone. CJ loves his sisters - but, sometimes they smother him will a little too much love and that upsets him (as you will see in the picture below)
Lately, I have been setting a lot of personal goals and trying to determine what I want to do with my future - I have some exciting pursuits I hope to accomplish one day BUT, these goals are all dim in comparison to my goal of simply... just wanting to be a good mom. Not a perfect mom - just a good one! I have days when I feel like I have really stunk it up in the Mom department - but, I love my kids and I know that they know that I love them and I consider that a fulfilling accomplishment!

"A Sister Sandwich"

3 comments:

Natalie Murray said...

He is such a cutie patooie!!! And I don't think he looks so much like Jason anymore..Just like CJ! I think you are a great mom & just an all around great person! You are one of the sweetest funniest people I know & I'm so glad I can call you my friend!!! I love you to pieces!!!

Natalie Murray said...

Oh and BTW...YOu look beautiful!!!

Jeff and Dixie Hepworth said...

I've had a chance to watch you up close and personal Heidi. You a wonderful and fun Mom. Your kids adore you and so do I.