Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Murdock Family Christmas Party...

This is the fourth post that I have written today (I'm all blogged out!) -- so be sure to scroll down to be completely updated!

We recently had our annual Murdock Family Christmas Party (my mother's side of the family). My sister Amy was in town from Arizona -- so, for me that was the highlight of the event! I LOVE spending time with my mom and sisters.
Here are some pictures from the party...

(from left to right) My sisters Jen, Amy, Mom and me

Amy and me -- we should look into having our teeth whitened.



Ellie snapped this cute picture of Meggie

Ellie snapped this dorky picture of me.

My precious photographer, Ellie.

My beautiful sister Jen!

My adorable nephews Tyler and Travis.

We had a great time!



4 comments:

Jennifer said...

What handsome nephews you have!

Natalie Murray said...

Jason & CJ look so much alike in that picture yet he still looks tons like you too! & I love the picture of Megan! So sweet!

Bree said...

Cute pics. Your girls are darling. Also I too can not believe how much CJ looks like Jason. Crazy!

Jeff and Dixie Hepworth said...

Thanks Heidi for just being you.

Mom