Tuesday, December 16, 2008

At Autumn's End...

Our yard is framed by huge gorgeous trees -- so we get our fair share of leaves during the fall season. I love the fall and I am sad to see it come to an end. I can't really say I am a "snow person". I think snow is beautiful, but to be honest...I don't like it. The winter is wet, cold, dreary, cold, dangerous (roads) and did I mention it's cold? I hate being cold. I do have to admit that Christmas isn't the same without snow, but after the holidays...I long for warm weather. Anyway, here are some pictures that highlight the fun we had this fall...
In addition to leaves, Fall also brings an abundance of football to our home. Go Sooners! Here is a picture of Mommy and CJ watching an OU game...

1 comment:

Matt and Lindsay said...

You have such a cute family! Your little Ellie looks just like you!